Green harmful elements do not contain mercury and lead, was conducive to recovery and use, and will not produce electromagnetic interference, an ordinary LED corn lights contains mercury and lead toxic elements, energy-saving lamps, electronic ballasts will produce electromagnetic interference.
Protect eyesight DC power-driven, no flash, general lights are AC drive, it will inevitably produce stroboscopic for long time eyes disadvantage.High efficiency heat a small light, 90% of electrical energy into visible light, only 20% of the ordinary incandescent electric energy into visible light, and the other 80% of the electrical energy into heat of limited resources is a tremendous waste.High quality safety factor required voltage, current smaller, less heat, no security risk, can be used in mines and other dangerous places.
Pure white light: the same illumination, the illuminated object color most true, it is one of the best sources of the 21st century.Eye health functions: This product is the use of DC power, low heat, low price,truly no flash, due to the large light-emitting surface, the smallest of eye irritation. No UV leakage: relative fluorescent, energy saving lamps, etc., the LED corn lights because no UV leakage, mosquitoes, flies, moths, bugs, etc. to attract the minimum. No damage to the skin cooked food: LED corn lights no infrared ultraviolet radiation on the skin and cooked food, no side effects, such as: Some women, long-term work in incandescent or fluorescent light, there is no drying off the sun, their skin like Like the sun had very black very rough, are actually containing a UV lamp to blame.
Newshine’s LED Lighting offer lamps in warm, natural,pure and cool white with colour temperatures measured in Kelvin (K). The lower the colour temperature is, the warmer the light given by the LED. CRI is a figure which feedback the real objects colors.Higher CRI is always with higher cost.For LED corn light bulbs,the CRI is mostly 75-80Ra. But there are some suppliers write a high data to attract clients,please note.
Most types of our led corn light bulbs are dimmable. But for those not dimmable, we do not recommend using our LED corn light bulbs on a dimmer switch, this type of switch can potentially cause damage to the bulb.Any temperature below 14 F or above 122 F may cause a LED bulb to flicker, dim, change color, or cease to function. Wholesale LED corn light bulb is returned to an operational environment it should began to work properly.